All 23 art Reviews

Teh Comic - 3 - A.A.M.W.S.W. Teh Comic - 3 - A.A.M.W.S.W.

I've done the same thing

That movie wasn't as awesome as thought it would be,but at least you made it look cool.Me and my friends fired Imaginary bullets at the screen for 40 minutes before we got kicked out.

Holes, page 38 Holes, page 38

il aime

Vraiment bien, l'amour dude.Still ces bandes dessinées vous make.I toujours pense que vous devriez faire que les chevaliers en bande dessinée Koroland.

koroboy responds:

Thancks for the effort , you're speaking a very nice "français" !

Gooseman goes on a date p3 Gooseman goes on a date p3

Every single time

The shades are always awesome.All the time.

A day in the life of Gordon A day in the life of Gordon

Laugh Out Loud

I always wondered if Gordon ever had a puppy or kitten in there.Favorited.

KKC KKC

LOL

Really good,man.One problem,the flowers on panel 3.They look like they are behind the tombstone,but people put it in front of the tombstone.Still,really good!

ZaneMudfish responds:

Well, those are just weeds.
Now that I think about it, I don't think weeds can grow in less then a day. hahaha

EHC'S MR.CLACK EHC'S MR.CLACK

Out of all the characters of EHC

I think my favorite is Mr.Clack.Seriously,I think you need to make a series out of this.

dommi-fresh responds:

i do yea i keep switching EHC off and on

200th DRAWING ON NG 200th DRAWING ON NG

Happy 200th!!!!

Been a fan of you since you submitted peanut butter man face.I just love your style,really stands out.Hopefully I stick around long enough to see your 400th art!

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha ha you better.

Beautiful Day Beautiful Day

Same old,same old

I know I'm not a good artist because I have no drawing ability,but I think you should listen to psychicpebble,he's just trying to help.I've seen most of your work,but I see no improvement.
You say you listen to people's advice,but once you submit something new,no improvement.
My advice:listen to people like psychpebble,try to improve,and stop acting like your king of the world.

DragonPunch responds:

As if...I'll take criticism from anyone except people who hate for no reason; like YOU, Redfeather. I don't listen to assholes (you can tell me how to improve my work, but when you make fun of me, I just won't listen), and I don't care about anything people say, unless I deem it worthy of my attention. Most of the time, I'm pretty good about it, but there are people, who I don't care IF they're trying to help, I just won't listen to.

Mr. Scales Mr. Scales

Pretty Good

Being drawn in pencil is what makes this even more awesome.

Sgt. John Lennon Sgt. John Lennon

R.I.P

You didn't mes up the guitar,but it looks like its bending,still great job.